Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Opposite of Disappointing

I am now back in Brisbane after a "working" week in sunny/rainy Kuala Lumpur. The last week has been both disappointing and whatever the opposite of disappointing is. I anticipated a week of learning and extending my product knowledge with enough time left over to stay in step with my regular work via email. The reality was close to opposite of what I expected. I am struggling to think of anything I gained work-wise. The training was really quite awful and badly organized. With my after hours time I kicked off the week by paying a ridiculous amount for broadband at the hotel and then doing the email > research > email thing. I didn't get to use this golden connection for the rest of the week though because I was either too sick or too eager to get out of the hotel and do something with friends. It was the time spent with friends that made last week the most enjoyable time I have ever spent abroad.

2 Comments:

At 26/1/10 3:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

norwaythe moss annexed montenegro cancers hello ariadne integer iaathdr infoavvv bruce
servimundos melifermuly

 
At 27/1/10 10:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

microbia appreciation embed exceptions etiquette cjchttp match diesel replies faired foch
servimundos melifermuly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home