Tuesday, March 14, 2006

If I Were A Rich Man

Have a look-see and tell me if you don't discover a new interest in urban design and start plotting to build your own alternative metropolis to rule as you see fit, forcing the unthinking population to use world friendly technologies and further expand the borders of your benevolent empire.

... ahem

I first discovered this site at least five years ago and have spent waaay too many hours daydreaming about how I would build my carfree city.

If I was obscenely rich, I mean dictator of an oil producing country rich, building one of these would be a rating one on my to-do list.

In Other News: Look Mum, I can use anchor tags!

2 Comments:

At 15/3/06 1:32 pm, Blogger Stephane Tardif said...

If someone ever get to build one of those perfect cities, one thing for sure, I'm moving in !

 
At 16/3/06 2:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo... impressive.
Very... Star Warsy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home