Thursday, March 16, 2006

School Again

This morning I was woken by two railway security guards. I had missed my train stop and the train had arrived at the end of the line. That's the first time I have ever missed my stop on the way to work! The nap was worth the embarrassment though. I think it saved me from falling asleep in class again today.

Today was another all day tech class. Teaching was a little tricky because the class was made up of techs with significantly different experience and roles from each other. I guess the diversity helped a bit in some ways though. At least I had a full complement of demo gear for them to strip and rebuild. To do tomorrow: put the demo machines back together properly.

As always, I finished the day with a sore throat. I am normally not much of a chatterbox so when I spend a whole eight hours straight yammerin to a class it really wears on my tonsils. It dehydrates me a lot too.
It's only temporary.

Future Blog: d.i.y.d.actics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home